The IntroDoser LN2 Dosing System is an economic design system for low speed lines upto 150 cpm. The system is manually filled either using dewar or vacuum insulated hose pipe from a low pressure Duracylinder. Thereafter the operation is completely automatic of sensing the bottles and dosing LN2. The PLC comes with a touchscreen HMI.
- Cost – Effective
- Manually Filled
- Specific Introdoser Controller
- System functions with the standard bottle detect sensor or foot pedal
- Lightweight PET – reduce the weight of PET for cost and environmental savings
- Glass to PET Transition – eliminate glass safety hazards and weight of containers
- Bottle Rigidity – maintain shape even with lighter weight containers
- Eliminate Paneling – increase the internal pressure to offset paneling issues
- Oxygen Reduction – create an inert environment to preserve product freshness
- Extend Shelf Life – minimize oxygen level
- Ease of Labelling – consistent container rigidity creates an efficient labelling process
- Reduce Nitrogen Consumption – measurable and repeatable liquid dose
- Maximise Warehouse Storage Space – increasing product stackability utilises less square footage
- Stabilizes Organic Products – extend shelf life without preservatives.