- Sealing And Shrinking in one Operation in Shrink Chambers.
- Chamber can also be used just as a sealer by means of a switch.
- Easy to work with only one operator required.
- Minimal power consumption operates on single phase
- Automatic control of sealing time.
- Lockable castor wheels for easy maneuverability
- Adjustable working Platform
- Adjustable Film separator
- Nichrome plated heavy duty free moving rollers
- Visual observation of shrinking operation
Customize the shrink conditions to each unique package with two independently controlled tunnel temperatures. Shanklin® dual-chamber shrink tunnels solve the most persistent shrink challenges: keeping up with high-speed automatic wrappers, processing products with heat absorptive surfaces, and tightly wrapping irregularly shaped products.
- Compact Construction with higher efficiency
- Excellence design for Hot air circulation
- Mini and Regular Models available
- Window dimension and chamber
- Length can be customized as per Customers requirement
- Conveyor Speed 5 to 10 mtrs/min.
- (Variable Speed drive optiona)l
The semi-automatic, angular machines offer maximum packaging flexibility, and a quality product at a competitive price. VIPL LST 4055 P can be used to package products using any material, producing highly attractive results. It uses an electronically controlled sealing system and the very latest safety devices. The lines can be used in automatic or semi-automatic mode, thereby simplifying the packaging process and maximise productivity. Manual or automatic mode Adjustable working plate Motor driven conveyor belt with adjustable speed Integrated roll support Machine on wheels Emergency off switch
Shanklin® Form-Fill-Seal wrappers have become the machines of choice for many high volume shrink packaging systems in today’s industrial workplace. Bundled with all of their features, and backed by our reputation for quality and innovation, these machines continually dominate the mid range automatic shrink markets.