- Sealing And Shrinking in one Operation in Shrink Chambers.
- Chamber can also be used just as a sealer by means of a switch.
- Easy to work with only one operator required.
- Minimal power consumption operates on single phase
- Automatic control of sealing time.
- Lockable castor wheels for easy maneuverability
- Adjustable working Platform
- Adjustable Film separator
- Nichrome plated heavy duty free moving rollers
- Visual observation of shrinking operation
- Compact Construction with higher efficiency
- Excellence design for Hot air circulation
- Mini and Regular Models available
- Window dimension and chamber
- Length can be customized as per Customers requirement
- Conveyor Speed 5 to 10 mtrs/min.
- (Variable Speed drive optiona)l
High-speed wrappers present multiple shrink challenges. Shrinking high volume, heat absorptive surfaces, or irregular shaped packages is what Shanklin® single-chamber shrink tunnels have been designed to perform with ease. A longer single chamber increases shrink capacity at higher speeds, and the fully controllable air temperature and velocity allow you to customize shrinking conditions to the application.
Shanklin® Form-Fill-Seal wrappers have become the machines of choice for many high volume shrink packaging systems in today’s industrial workplace. Bundled with all of their features, and backed by our reputation for quality and innovation, these machines continually dominate the mid range automatic shrink markets.
Customize the shrink conditions to each unique package with two independently controlled tunnel temperatures. Shanklin® dual-chamber shrink tunnels solve the most persistent shrink challenges: keeping up with high-speed automatic wrappers, processing products with heat absorptive surfaces, and tightly wrapping irregularly shaped products.