Modular Belt Conveyors are composed of plastic chains made of Polypropelene, Poly ethylene and Poly acetal. These conveyors are designed to suit a variety of applications replacing the conventional belt conveyors due to their high durability, high load bearing nature, low vibration movement and low surface friction.
- Modular construction – Easy replacement of belt links in case of any damage
- Minimal Maintenance in comparison to conventional conveyors
- No tracking issue what so ever due to the sprocket driven design
- Available in SS-304 Construction as well as MS Powder Coated construction
- VFD (inverter) controlled – Variable speed control
- Food Processing & Packing Lines – compatible with USFDA & HACCP standards
- In Beverages Lines as accumulation conveyors for a variety of beverage bottles
- In End of Line Packaging Systems for product transfer, sorting systems etc.