Power and Performance for Advanced Weighing Applications
The IND780 is a highly flexible terminal capable of supporting simple to complex, stand-alone to integrated weighing and control applications. A wide range of communications interfaces are available, including serial, Ethernet, USB and a variety of fieldbuses.
Optimize the amount of visible information with the graphical LCD display. Configure up to four scales and a metrologically approved sum scale, then view one or all simultaneously.
The IND780’s multiprocessor design provides the fastest A/D performance at 366 Hz, with TraxDSP digital filtering for rough weighing conditions. Configurable softkeys permit single key press operation of important features and functions. The built-in predictive maintenance and diagnostics features help predict errors and plan scale maintenance, rather than react after a scale is already down.
Multi-Scale Flexibility in Harsh Environments
The IND780 is the go to terminal for connecting multiple scales in a Hazardous Area classified as Zone 2/22 or Division 2. A maximum of four scales can be connected. Supporting connection of analog and precision scale types provides flexibility in managing weighing processes in tough environments. Due to its non-incendive approval the IND780 is capable of connecting directly to power, PC, ERP, PLC and printers in the Non-hazardous Area without the need for barriers by using wiring methods allowed for Zone 2/22 or Division 2.
Features and Benefits
- A simple operating system with an enhanced graphical display and SmartTrac™ – Improves the speed and accuracy of manual or semi-automatic operations, with three display modes that relate weight status to target graphically
- An array of integrated functions – Including Step Calibration, CalFREE™, TraxDSP™ Digital Filtering and TraxEMT™ Maintenance Diagnostics Suite
- Multiple measurement channels – Allow concurrent scale measurement and control in a single terminal for hardware and engineering cost savings
- Internal target/setpoint I/O controls – Internal digital I/O for direct material transfer control imporoves speed and accuracy in weigh-in or weigh-out feeding processes
- Target Table – Eliminates the need for repetitive data entry by storing numerous target and tolerance records for over/under checkweighing or material feed control applications
- MinWeigh® – Ensures compliance and prevents inaccurate measurements by monitoring the scale for any weighments below a specified minimum
- Cluster networking – Provides remote terminal access over an Ethernet LAN network, for flexible distribution of control and data